Why become a member? ×

SOLD... Thanks!

carlsim

Hi guys.... i really miss my EBS neo cabs... i had a 1x10 and a 1x12 and i miss the flexibility of having two smaller cabs rather than one larger cab...so!

I have a Schroeder 1212L cab to trade... its the black version with the black grill and it VGC (one or two nicks but nothing major...) will get pics posted ASAP... its the one with Neo drivers and one speaker is angled off at 45 degrees...
I cant seem to find it on the Schroeder website at the mo...
I always play these days with IEM so the cab is run through my GB shuttle 6 at relatively low volumes just to put some bass on stage so has never been pushed. I traded it originally from new from another BC'er who bought it and wanted a 4ohm cab... this is an 8 ohm version...

some reviews and specs are here... [url="http://www.harmonycentral.com/products/54016"]http://www.harmonyce.../products/54016[/url]

I cant remember the details (posting this at work!) but will get them on here asap... feel free to hit me with some other trades... looking for EBS neo's - 1x1- or 1x12.... will add cash for the right deal... or something similar. Lightweight small cabs with neo drivers basically... good spec and both must be 8 ohm...

Cheers!

Edited by carlsim

Could be after this saturdays gig! ;-) probably be looking at the £390 mark for this if i was to sell... although would look at offers... Postage would be at the buyers expense... although could get it for £15...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can't believe this is still available, once I added one of these to my LMII I became rig GAS free. One of the drummers I work with repeatedly says he can't believe how good it sounds (and he's been around a bit and is very good). Great cabs, that is all.

Edited by ezbass