Why become a member? ×

SOLD: Ampeg PF500 + PF115HE Portaflex + PICS

markorbit

Gas strikes again so I'm moving on my newish Ampeg portaflex 'combo'. Both items are as new, ungigged, immaculate and with original packaging. It sounds great and has a really usable compressor which thickens things up nicely. The tone is unmistakenly Ampeg and it really does look a million dollars - the black tolex is drop-dead gorgeous.

Looks like the lowest web price for this setup is £680 (£380 + £330 not including any shipping). It really is as new, because it practically IS new.

I'd rather not split as the cab has been pre-drilled for the width of the PF500 head (you have to do this to mount one of the heads). The drilling has been done well without error.

Head flips inside the cab for transportation, the Portaflex is still a great idea.

I prefer the sound of this over my Ampeg SVTIIP and my old V4B. Sounds great with my Fender P or Steinberger, really warm and fat.

It will arrive with you as if it came direct from Ampeg - all boxes, packagaing, manuals etc.

Edited by markorbit

Sorry, I'm based in Doncaster. The amp is in my front room so you're welcome to try it out if you're near.

EDIT: Ah, just seen the word, Essex!

I'm sure the buyer won't be disappointed in the sound or condition.

Edited by markorbit

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Now sold - thanks for the interest. Still got a MESA Walkabout Scout available for £795 delivered if anyone's interested - bought on here not so long ago - here is the [b]original 'for sale' thread [/b]with pics: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/topic/151340-mesa-walkabout-scout-sold-sold-sold/page__p__1372248__hl__walkabout__fromsearch__1#entry1372248"]http://basschat.co.u..._1#entry1372248[/url]

Edited by markorbit