Why become a member? ×

Firecreek Thinline P5 Wenge/Walnut

nugget

• 2 months later...

Ha Ha - Finally finished, It got delayed with building a telecaster....

Got it all put back together and setup this afternoon but the pictures didnt turn out very well, I'll try and take some more next weekend and put em up here.

[attachment=97913:Full.JPG]

[attachment=97916:Front Close.JPG]

Ta
Dave

Edited by nugget

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Lorne' timestamp='1328180556' post='1523037']
Who sprayed the bass for you and why does "Firecreek Custom Basses" not have a website>?
[/quote]

I spray the basses myself, it's not too difficult (most of the time) just time consuming....

No website yet - Been thinking about setting up a facebook page to make it more interactive. A lot of times when talking through design idea some really interesting stuff comes up that others might find useful. Currently having an amazing design conversation with a great guy called Tom who has some really neat novel ideas and it's good to bounce ideas back and forth. I think facebook would be a good vehicle for such conversations where others can jump in with their ideas and suggestions. The plan is to have much more detail and openness to the build with far more detail than would be acceptable on a forum like this (I love BC and not in anyway dissing this great site)

Ta
Dave

[quote name='EdwardHimself' timestamp='1328809369' post='1533059']
looking good mate. I'm not sure the shape does it for me but the wood is great.
[/quote]

Thanks for all the good comments

Hey it's cool that not everyone likes the same shape else we'd all be playing the same bass....... :rolleyes:

Ta
Dave