Why become a member? ×

**SOLD** Markbass Cabs: 410HR, 151HR. Prices dropped...

moonbass

**NOW SOLD: THANK'S MIKE!**

Hi All,
After a very expensive trip to Bass Direct (!) I'm selling some gear:

[b]Markbass Standard 410HR[/b] [s]£430[/s] [s]£420 £410 £400 [/s][size=6][b]£390[/b][/size]
[b]Markbass Standard 151 HR[/b] [s]£340[/s] [s]£330 £320 £310 [/s][size=6][b]£300[/b][/size]

Pictures on Flickr here:
[media]http://www.flickr.com/photos/68427235@N07/sets/72157627847025964/[/media]

I'm happy to meet half way up to an hours drive from Cambridge if needed.
All are in used but good condition and have no issues I'm aware of.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks for looking,
Andy

(Edited for clarity as sold the other bits!)

Edited by moonbass

Yeah please, I'm just curious on the spec however but in regards to my current rig. I'm very soon buying either a 4x10 or 2x10 epfinani - epifunky cab from the gallery. But my current rig is the ashdown mag evo II head along with just a 1x15 hartke vx series cab. Just wondering if i get either epifani cabs the mark bass head and my 1x15 how the ohmage would work out. Im terrible with understanding ohmage!

[quote name='jamie_k11' timestamp='1318338820' post='1400779']Although I'm now looking at the standard markbass series. Both the 151HR and the 102HR. How would this work with this head? Becuase I could also always get another 102HR to go along with it..?[/quote]
Although on paper the LM250 is low power for the cabs you mention I have had no problems running the 151 and 410 off it. And it's most definitely loud enough for even larger venues. I honestly don't think there's much difference in tone or response comared to the higher power little marks (even the valve ones!)

Bump for further price dropping again (again) on the cabs. I really need the room... I now own rather a lot of PA equipment!

Would make great Christmas gifts for toddlers... Or nice coffee tables? (I think I may have bought more expensive coffee tables than this!)
Or why not play some music through them?
A.