Why become a member? ×

Squier 50th Anniversary Precision (SOLD pending the usual)**

LemonCello

I promised myself I wouldn't sell this, but having just crashed out the best part of two grand in Bass Direct I guess I really should try and recoup some of that.

This a proper P bass, deep and punchy, built in the Sammick factory in 1996 and I regularly pick this up in favour of my US P bass, it's that good.

The build quality is excellent and it's in fantastic condition with a nice low action. I took it to Simon at Cardiff Guitars for a service and he reckons it's a good 'un.

This would make a brilliant first Bass or a reliable back-up.
[attachment=90873:50th Anni p 001.JPG][attachment=90874:50th Anni p 002.JPG][attachment=90875:50th Anni p 003.JPG][attachment=90876:50th Anni p 004.JPG][attachment=90877:50th Anni p 005.JPG]
I'd like [s]£210[/s] £180 please, no trades and I'd prefer not to post but may consider at buyers expense.

Cheers,

LC

Edited by LemonCello

Hmm...lot's of views but no comments. Methinks you all might be thinking this is a little expensive and I know this isn't a good time to sell. I decided on this price because this bass is so good. I've played a lot of Squiers and owned a few, and this one beats them all hands down. I'm talking myself into keeping it aren't I? I'll leave it here another week and keep it if no-one wants it.

Cheers,

LC

Hi Dave,

Yes it's the very same and it's a corker as you know. Strangely, the volume and tone pots are wired the other way round. I asked Simon in Cardiff guitars to leave it that way when he had a look at it because I kinda like it that way. I was considering putting a Seymour in it but he reckoned the one that's in it is better! I don't know if all the Korean made Squiers were good but I'm kinda thinking that this one is exceptional, just so playable with a new set of Ernie Balls on it. Anyway, any buyer would be really pleased with it, but as I say, I'll leave it a few days and hang on to it if no-one wants it.

LC

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

You're not helping my 1 in / 1 out regime. I could probably manage this without losing the ClassicJ and it's the right colour for what I want..........HELP!!! :gas: Distance & collection is the only thing that might save me!!!

EDIT: Oops and I've already worked out a potentially cunning plan for collection B)

Edited by WalMan