Why become a member? ×

THIS IS NOW SOLD, THANKS FOR LOOKING (Ampeg 410HLF)

graham1945

Hi, up for sale (due to advancing years) is my ever reliable Ampeg SVT 410HLF. Pic of the rear panel tells all, and shows that it is the tilt to push model, which makes the trek to the stage that much easier. If you're not familiar with it it has four 10" speakers, three ports, and one high frequency horn type speaker. The sound is great, and I'd say that the cabinet is in very good condition, I've always repaired tiny tears in the cabinet cloth as they occur, the front grille cloth is undamaged. Please ask any questions. I live in Bournemouth and due to the weight it will need to be collected, or we could meet up within fifty miles of Bournemouth. I'm looking for £325 for this classic piece of equipment. PS you'll note that this one was made in USA, not that it makes a lot of difference.

Edited by graham1945

Sorry Wizbat, am not looking to trade as I have bought a pair of Ampeg Pro Neo 2x10 which is all I will use from now on. Would have thought it unlikely that you would get two 410 HLF cabinets from the same source?
Good luck in your search.
Graham