Why become a member? ×

Gypsey eyes- Jimi Hendrix

fumps

Hi guys i'm not 100% sure if this is the right section for this but i'm looking for a tab or silular for one of my favorite rhythm section tacks "Gypsy eyes" by the amazing Jimi Hendrix experience !

I've always loved this track & have recentley decided to learn it but i keep gettin stuck. can anyone help. i know it sounds like i'm being idle but being dyslexic & some of the people on the t'interpipe can be a issue, especially since i've seen about 10 differant misspellings of this songs title already, makes a search for me a bid hard to say the least.

can anyone help ? or at least point me in the right direction....i'd be reet happy !

Gav

I just love the rhythm section on this track, it's one of the tracks i can listen to over & over again.....a real summer tune. one i will be blasting out in the car on the way home this fine summers evening.

He was a talent i dont think will ever be touched on again, the only problem i have when i go on a Hendrix binge (I'm on on at the moment) is i can never find anything to play after his music as it all just doesn't go with it. :)