Why become a member? ×

Warmoth '54 Precision - none more sparkly

Delberthot

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1317548825' post='1391630']
I will be as I am waiting on a replacement for it which should be here next week. I'll try that out first and see how I get on before considering routing the body. I'll let you know when I get it
[/quote]You're being very tight lipped about this replacement pup. If you're not going with the Lollar (you mad fool :)), then I'm thinking Fralin or you're getting something custom wound. Hope it's the latter.

[quote name='Ou7shined' timestamp='1317555452' post='1391694']
You're being very tight lipped about this replacement pup. If you're not going with the Lollar (you mad fool :)), then I'm thinking Fralin or you're getting something custom wound. Hope it's the latter.
[/quote]

Well I like Sting's sound :)

[quote name='73Jazz' timestamp='1317568514' post='1391821']
Yes, sorry^^ :)
i am really busy at the
Moment.
This bass is so one of a kind that i would be surprised if it is not the one of germany:)
Nice bass indeed, hope you enjoy it
[/quote]

It would be one of a kind as it was me that ordered it originally from Warmoth and its came back to me via Austria and Germany.

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1317548825' post='1391630']
I will be as I am waiting on a replacement for it which should be here next week. I'll try that out first and see how I get on before considering routing the body. I'll let you know when I get it
[/quote]
Cool, I asked, cause I have one SCPB-3 already and I wish to HEAVILY modify old Jolana Iris Bass, thus two pickups would do cool job replacing the old, faulty PU's. Waiting for info! :)

Edited by Immo

[quote name='Delberthot' timestamp='1317571322' post='1391859']

It would be one of a kind as it was me that ordered it originally from Warmoth and its came back to me via Austria and Germany.
[/quote]

Amazing..so the circle is complete and the bass found its way home

I've been thinking over the weekend

as it is now

With an extra EMG 35HZ pickup or:

go the whole hog and get the a body routed for a set of EMG 35CSs

It looks good as is and i think the third one looks good but am not too sure about the second one.

Hypothetically speaking, is there anyone on here that could do the routing for this and a battery box?

Edited by Delberthot

Thinking that myself - I'll try this new pickup first when i get it and take it from there.

And to put you out of your misery its one of [url="http://www.seymourduncan.com/products/custom-shop/bass-2/single_coilstac/"]these[/url] I'm getting :)

Edited by Delberthot

• 2 months later...