Why become a member? ×

***SOLD*** PLEASE DELETE POST

Hello all, I hope you are well? It is time for to change my studio setup and the first things to go are my lovely and immaculate Yamaha NS-10 speakers. I have had these for 8 years now and have to say, they have been just wonderful. As I said, they are in beautiful condition and never, ever been pushed to their max as I mix and record at quite low levels (can't stand loud). I think I have just got too familiar with my Yamaha's and need a new challenge.

Anyway, I am looking for £300.00 for these beauties but may be open to offers. I would prefer collection but can arrange delivery but at the buyers expense. I would much rather collection for obvious reasons. I'm based just outside Cardiff.

So that's it. Thanks for reading.

Cheers,

Matt

Pics now attached. These are now sitting here doing nothing as I have bought new monitors and obviously using them instead :)

Edited by mattbass6

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have now attached pictures. Sorry for the delay in doing that. I just said in my main post that these are now sitting there doing nothing as I have bought new monitors and using them all the time now. Have a look and get in touch. Take care. Cheers. ;)