Why become a member? ×

Sold.

ben604

So, I'm going back to amplifiers after a year of playing through our PA. I'm finally in a position to buy something valvey!

Up for sale is my Markbass Distorsore. It's a valve overdrive pedal. They don't come up that often, this one came from Holland. It's in excellent condition with the PSU. I'm after what I paid, £105 delivered.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4JarZSPMG4[/media]

Edited by ben604

Right, I think I need to submit some information about the pre-amp, which it looks like I've been shafted on a little. Here's some information submitted from a member on another forum:

[quote]Ah, that'll be the one I sold to Slaphappygarry then

A bit more detail on this for sake of transparency - it was dropped [b][i]heavily[/i][/b] in the post when I shipped it to Garry in November 2006. He noticed it was buzzing like hell when he plugged it in, physically AND audibly. When I opened it up, I found one of the pots had a cracked wiper and required replacement - I think it was the master output, the replacement pot had a different sized shaft hence the mismatched knob.

It also has extensive repairs inside - the transformer had literally jumped off the board with the impact and was resoldered and refixed with cable ties. Also two of the EQ sliders were re-soldered and output jack connections were remade to the board as they popped clean out.

Oh, and he paid £180 for it. HTH.
[/quote]

I paid £250 delivered for it and literally non of the above information was divulged. Make of that what you will...It sounds great and I've been happily gigging/practising with it for a few months now and I'll stand by any sale made on here.

Edited by ben604

yeah no probs mate. You have probably done me a favour anyway. I have a cracking DHA pedal I use for my valve distortion but I have been thinking of using a compressor with it and seen this and thought I would give it a bash (even though I would probably have it back up for sale in a few days once i realise I dont need a compressor hahahaha).

All the best with the sale anyways buddy.

• 4 weeks later...