Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

RARE....MARK BASS 2 x 10 LMK COMBO F/S

rogerds

This came from a friendly basschatt'er couple of years back...

Not using it so much now and need cash to fund (yet another!) project!

I guess you all are familier with the LMK - its the 2-channel beastie so you can dial up different tones / volumes and switch instantly between them with the footswitch (included!) - or use the two separate inputs for different instruments.... never seen another 2 x 10 combo with the LMK

500W into 4 ohm (don't think the MB stuff runs to 2 ohm)

from the Mark Bass site.....

Our only two-channel head, the LMK is designed for flexibility. Its unique design allows you to set up different tone, filter and volume settings for two basses (for example an electric and an acoustic). You can also combine two different sound sources from one instrument, or use the amp to amplify your bass along with an auxiliary input such as a drum machine or sequencer---and have complete control of each input!
end quote

Its compact - light and very loud! - the only change is that i've put some rubber feet on the side in order to use it standing on end when they expect a band to fit on a stage 6 x 6 when the drum kit takes up all the room! - and i actually carry it using just the one handle - so when you're depping.... bass in one hand.. amp in the other - just the one trip!

Pretty good condition - little bit of scuffing on the furry covering stuff thats all - its the 2008 model (see the back panel)

now looking for £625

any trial / inspection most welcome - I'm in Poole on the south coast - could probably find a beer or a coffee...

[attachment=90276:mb 01.jpg]
[attachment=90275:mb panel.jpg]
[attachment=90274:mb 02.jpg]
[attachment=90273:mb top.jpg]
[attachment=90272:mb back panel.jpg]
[attachment=90271:mb side.jpg]

Edited by rogerds

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,
what's the total weight of the combo?

Can i intrest you in a trade with a near mint Genz Benz streamliner 600 head
OR
a Tech soundsystems ( => Tecamp = super lightweight!) M212 cab?

I'm very happy with my current rig, but i'm looking for something even smaller to take with me when i'm using the bus/train/subway to go to rehearsals/jams.