Why become a member? ×

SOLD - please remove

captain black

Hello all,
I have a Roland V-bass with GK-2 pick-up for sale.
It's a great bit of kit which can be used with or without the dedicated pick-up.
The pick up works but not that good on some patches, so may need the settings on the unit adjusted a little for best performance ( I've never really looked into it that much).
Its not boxed, but the manual for v-bass and pick-up are included.

[attachment=90171:IMGP0304.JPG]

say...[b]£250[/b]?

Edited by captain black

• 5 weeks later...

Back up for sale.

Great piece of kit and I've thoroughly enjoyed playing with it for a few weeks but in my current situation, I'm just not using even a fraction of its potential.
I was looking into using it to triggering a rack mounted synth etc., but that ain't gonna happen in my present band..

[quote name='captain black' timestamp='1320581558' post='1428477']
I was looking into using it to triggering a rack mounted synth etc., but that ain't gonna happen in my present band..
[/quote]

I think you're going to struggle with that. The V-Bass system itself isn't Midi, and the Midi-out exporting functions are very limited: you can use it to save patches to a computer and re-load them, but that's really about it.

Fun piece of kit though. I'm still using mine quite a lot. I think it's priced to sell at £250.

"I think you're going to struggle with that. The V-Bass system itself isn't Midi, and the Midi-out exporting functions are very limited: you can use it to save patches to a computer and re-load them, but that's really about it.

Fun piece of kit though. I'm still using mine quite a lot. I think it's priced to sell at £250."

What he said.
Cheers for that.