Why become a member? ×

Source Audio bass envelope filter pro

FuNkShUi

Ive recently started fiddling with effects more and more, and have seen a cool demo of this pedal. Anyone here have experience with one? Is it good for getting the wobble bass sound, or does it need to be played with another pedal?
Any info would be appreciated
Cheers

Edited by FuNkShUi

[quote name='FuNkShUi' timestamp='1316784180' post='1382851']
Ive recently started fiddling with effects more and more, and have seen a cool demo of this pedal. Anyone here have experience with one? Is it good for getting the wobble bass sound, or does it need to be played with another pedal?
Any info would be appreciated
Cheers
[/quote]
you might be thinking of the bass envelope filter pro, rather than the distortion ? if so, then yes it is ! i'll post a clip tomorrow in the relevant thread :)

[quote name='phil.i.stein' timestamp='1316786217' post='1382901']
you might be thinking of the bass envelope filter pro, rather than the distortion ? if so, then yes it is ! i'll post a clip tomorrow in the relevant thread :)
[/quote]

Yeh i am, sorry. I copy and pasted the wrong pedal.They are listed next to each other on the source audio site. Cheers mate, that would be good! Ill edit the post now
Look forward to your vid!

Edited by FuNkShUi

[quote name='FuNkShUi' timestamp='1316786480' post='1382911']

Yeh i am, sorry. I copy and pasted the wrong pedal.They are listed next to each other on the source audio site. Cheers mate, that would be good! Ill edit the post now
Look forward to your vid!
[/quote]
err.. i'm afraid it'll be audio only rather than vid, i'd hate to put anyone off their dinner.. :)