Why become a member? ×

All now sold - please remove.

stephent

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Hi[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I recently bought bigtumb's genz 212t to go with my streamliner 900 so I now think my Bergantino ae112 is probably surplus to requirements. [/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I bought this new from Mark at Bass Direct just about a year ago.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]My original idea was to have a pair. But that plan was scuppered by the price hike in components![/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I also have a Markbass Little Mark tube that is about 6 months old. I was going to keep this as a backup - but it seems a bit over the top for that.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Both items are immaculate as i have only used them in band rehearsals.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So anyone interesed in cash deal on either/both?[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I am looking for £375 for the berg (with cover) and [s]£425[/s] [b]£400 f[/b]or the amp (with bag.) For this price it will have to be collected.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I would really prefer collection as I have no experience in shipping this sort of stuff - and they are in totally great shape. I am in Cheshire.[/font][/size]

[size=4][font=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Sorry - I am not interested in trades.[/font][/size]

BERG NOW SOLD. [s]LM Tube still for sale.[/s][b][i] All now sold.[/i][/b]

Pictures now added. Thanks

[i][size=3][font=comic sans ms, cursive][attachment=90065:tube_bag.jpg][attachment=90066:tube_rear2.jpg][attachment=90067:tube_top.jpg][/font][/size][/i]

Edited by stephent