Why become a member? ×

Brand new and unused Seymour Duncan SPB-1 pick ups (sold)

Hi guys

My 1987 Fender Precision bass restoration project has been put on the serious back burner until I find myself a new job but in the mean time, I thought I might as well shift on some of the parts I got for it.

First up is the pick ups. These are a brand new set of a Seymour Duncan SPB-1 "vintage for P-bass" pick ups. They are still in the box with all the foam, screws, wiring diagrams etc. I have NOT fit these to any bass so I don't think it's wrong of me to say that they are brand new. The only bad thing is one of the edges of the lid of the case they came in snapped off when I dropped the lid one time (I didn't drop the rest of the box, just the lid. It dropped onto the metal leg of a guitar stand and cracked off, the pick ups are absolutely fine). I have had these pick ups sitting on my shelf for the last 6 months with the case taped shut on them.

I do love these pick ups but I am quite desperate for money at the moment so it seems logical to sell them then buy some more when I have a job. I paid £65 for them plus postage so I'm looking for no less than £50 plus shipping or I'll trade it for a new pre amp for my bass. Pre amps I'm looking for are as follows:
Spector Tonepump (aka Michalik BP4)
EMG BTS control
EMG BQC control
Seymour Duncan STC3p 3 band EQ system
Seymour Duncan STC2p 2 band EQ system
Aguilar OBP-1
Aguilar OBP-2TK (seperate bass and treble)
Aguilar OBP-3SK (stacked bass/treble, seperate mid control)

Obviously, I'll throw some cash your way if it's something worth alot more than the pick ups

If you require pictures of them, I will happily send you some but it would basically be the same as looking at factory photos. These are the same ones as in the Steve Harris signature Fender precision bass which is why I bought them so as you can tell, great sounding pups!

Cheers guys
Stevie

Drop me some messages!

Edited by StevieD_FenderP2009