Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trade: Genz benz streamliner 600 + cash on top for a streamliner 900 ???

Bassdude BE

Hi,
as i'm now back in a band with an extremely loud drummer i could do with a bit of extra power so i'm looking to upgrade my beloved streamliner to the 900watt version.

Therefore i hope to find someone who doesn't really need that much power so i can trade my mint streamliner 600 + some extra cash on top for his/hers streamliner 900.

The amp is in showroom condition and comes with original packaging en papers.

pic's: [url="https://picasaweb.google.com/114784379631091607043/GenzBenzAguilar"]https://picasaweb.go...GenzBenzAguilar[/url]#

Give me a shout if you're intrested,
kind regards,
Don.

Edited by Bassdude BE

[quote name='Prime_BASS' timestamp='1317062058' post='1386258']
I have a 900 witha fried power supply?
[/quote]

fried power suply?? how the heck did you do that?? :)
The only way i think i might be able to fix that is by replacing the fried power suply with the one of my streamliner 600, but in that case the str.600 would be worthless... might be something worth thinking about it tho IF you're dumping the broken str.900 for a cheap price...

let me know what you had in mind. :)

regards,
Don.

[quote name='Bassdude BE' timestamp='1317174972' post='1387717']
bump
[/quote]
I'd be interested in purchasing this but it is only £560 new from bass direct, surely £525 is a bit steep? Wouldn't £400 be a fair price?

Thanks.

Considered rather poor form to challenge people's pricing on here.. Basic forum rule..

[quote name='makaze' timestamp='1317583982' post='1392104']
I'd be interested in purchasing this but it is only £560 new from bass direct, surely £525 is a bit steep? Wouldn't £400 be a fair price?

Thanks.
[/quote]

Nevermind, i undertand your position on this,
but my point is that i would only sell the STM600 to fund a STM900 and i'm not really willing to put a whole lot of money on top just
to make that happen, therefore i'm not selling a brand new STM600 for just 400GBP while i know i would probably have to pay almost double that for a new STM900...(after all it's the same amp and it might be nice to have the 300 extra watts at my disposal , but not at such a high cost)

Edited by Bassdude BE