Why become a member? ×

Warwick SS1 + STD Handmade

seb

So...this is hard to do...but i need to do it. im selling my 88 4 stringed streamer stage I bass and my corvette standard which is handmade in germany, im looking as well for trades (warwicks, especially ss II or anything else, just make me an offer) i ll upload pictures tomorrow, it s hard for me to do this but im a student and to tell you the truth i dont have enough place and money :) and as well im not sure what i want (i had warwicks for 5 years now) im opened even to trades for amps. sorry but i cant tell you a real price yet

Edited by seb

[quote name='seb' timestamp='1316638616' post='1380905']
So...this is hard to do...but i need to do it. im selling my 88 4 stringed streamer stage I bass and my corvette standard which is handmade in germany, im looking as well for trades (warwicks, especially ss II or anything else, just make me an offer) i ll upload pictures tomorrow, it s hard for me to do this but im a student and to tell you the truth i dont have enough place and money :) and as well im not sure what i want (i had warwicks for 5 years now) im opened even to trades for amps. sorry but i cant tell you a real price yet
[/quote]
If you are 'selling' as has been said you need a price. However, if it is only trades then I'd remove the sale option for now and just put up what you are interested in... though some people may still want a ball-park figure of the value to help them decide on a trade price! :)

[quote name='seb' timestamp='1316788684' post='1382962']
Ok if rulez are rulez i ll say 2000 pounds for both of them, and im still open for any kind of trades! Pictures soon
[/quote]
Are they only available as a pair? If singly how do you see the price split between the Streamer and the Corvette? Cheers.

ok so to give you an ideea, im uploading some pictures with similar basses ,this are not MY BASSES but they look 95% the same, im sorry if i took someone else's pictures, i ll upload real pictures next week

• 2 months later...