Why become a member? ×

Genzbenz neox212t and neo212t... are they different?

colin100

I am the proud owner of a GenzBenz Neo 212T but I have noticed that there are now NeoX 212T cabs these days (notice the X). On here Bigthumb was selling a neox 212t which looked the same although it wasn't furry like mine. Is this the only difference? When did they add the X??

Im sure the X makes it even better if it is a newer improved version. Does anybody have any info on this?

Cheers

Colin

[quote name='JTUK' post='1376288' date='Sep 17 2011, 11:25 AM']And looks better, IMO.[/quote]
Not so hard wearing though which is whats its there for, my old Ashdown looked a sad case by the time it had bits knocked off all over it whereas the old function bands EV pa system looked like new just by re-fluffing the carpet with your hand.

Edited by stingrayPete1977

Get covers...

When the carpet goes off....it looks very scruffy, matted or when ruffled and pulled out of shape.
The best looking cabinets...by miles, IMO, are the Aguilar DB's... followed by Berg AE's.

I like the idea of the hard wearing carpet but you still need a cover for them anyway, IME..and so you may as well go for the better looking cabs. They do need to sound good though... :)