Why become a member? ×

FENDER PRECISION 1977

barklama

Hi everybody, im looking to sell a 1977 Fender precision p-bass bass guitar in black. Full maple neck etc.... has all the usual nice vintage look and has nice action/setup.

I have owned this bass guitar for 3 years, i just can't seem to dig that p-bass sound. The bass is faultless but i'm just not feeling it as i'm more of a spector / jazz active sounding person, if that makes sense.......o
To the right person this is an awesome machine, as you can imagine it is over 30years old so it in used condition...

The only down side to the bass is that if you look close to body you will see it looks like some previous owner has tried to repaint it, if you know how to get that off the body with paint stripper or something professionaly etc... To be honest its not overly noticeable when you first look at it and the rest of the bass is nice.

To all the retro p-bass lovers the maple neck is really that brown, it isn't one of these new rubbish models made to look old. It really has a lovely aged neck.

As i said im either looking for offers on it to buy, but would prefer trades/swaps... (on the swap sides im looking for:4/ 5 string..USA jazz/ warwick / spector / marcus miller / lakland (As i already own a euro 4 lx / so if anyone has a 5 string NS or something to equivalent... Or an EBS HD350 +cash or Td650... So please get in touch and we can talk more....

It will be supplied with a soft case, as i have been currently carrying it around in an original hiscox birmingham bass centre hard-case to all those who remember it in the midlands..:-)

I'm more than happy for people to come and look at it and play it, i have friends who like p-bass's and they dribble over it and say im mad for selling it....... i have tried to take as many different pictures i could.......

£1000

Give me a call : 07885 988 091

Thanks antony

Edited by barklama

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...