Why become a member? ×

Brand New Omni 10 for sale

Brand new built. £350

Fully loaded with two 2510 neo drivers and 10 melded crossfired piezo's
Rated at 500w 4 ohms. Massive mid range clarity. No problem handling 5 string bass.

I use nothing other than the [i]very best quality Birch Ply[/i] for building cabs - nothing else comes close for building. Its wired with 2 speakon sockets.

This cab faired [i]incredibly [/i]well up against top end competition at the Basschat meet up this weekend. I had already pretty much decided that I wanted to build an Omni15 prior to finishing this cab(far bigger and more expensive build than the Omni 10)...building bass cabs is simply a passion that I cant stop now......If I could afford to keep this [i]and [/i]build the Omni15 I would, no question....

Its literally two weeks old and left the house for the first time this weekend.

Here is a soundbite played with my Status 5 string and Mark bass head (flat EQ)
[url="http://www.pjltd.plus.com/Omni%2010.wav"]Omni10 soundbite[/url]

This is the build diary:-
[url="http://billfitzmaurice.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5141"]Omni 10 build diary[/url]

Here are some shots of the cab:-

Here are some shots during the build:-

You can see the fully sealed piezo box that I have used here so that leaking piezos are out of the equation:-

Pm if interested
Dave

[quote name='BigBeefChief' post='158946' date='Mar 17 2008, 02:27 PM']How much does it weigh.....[/quote]

I have not weighed it.....but its [i]roughly [/i]the same weight and size of a pair of Aguilar GS112's.....but outguns them in the midrange where it counts live. Building out of Birch ply adds a little more weight, but also adds a [i]lot [/i]better quality to the construction....

Its like picking up a 4x10 bass cab with no drivers installed.....

Dave

I tried this cab out last week and must admit it sounds excellent, plus the build quality is superb, better than most commercial cabinets. At this price it is a steal and if I didnt already have an Omni cab this would be mine!

Regards -- Will.