Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Keeping...

FLoydElgar

[quote name='FLoydElgar' post='1373367' date='Sep 14 2011, 04:15 PM']Ha, you have my OW J... I wish I never sold that beast! The best bass I've ever heard and played...[/quote]

A bit sad that, the people who bought her off of me sold it on... As they got a great price... only to make a profit... I won't be taking anybodies sob stories anymore.

[quote name='FLoydElgar' post='1373371' date='Sep 14 2011, 04:17 PM']A bit sad that, the people who bought her off of me sold it on... As they got a great price... only to make a profit... I won't be taking anybodies sob stories anymore.[/quote]

Hi Floyd

I got it from Nick Smith in a trade - he bought it off eBay for £800 - apparently the son of the fella you sold it to (who it was bought for) has quite a serious illness but didn't get on with the bass (really can't understand why) so they sold it on eBay and took a couple of hundred quid hit..I fell in love with it when you advertised it here - was waiting for my "dream bass" at the time - Wal MK1 Custom - turned out not to be my dream bass after all..must have been kismet that this eventually ended up with me..

All my friends love it..regular comments about how it is one of the best Jazzes they've ever played...thanks for having it built!!