Why become a member? ×

F/S: Aguilar SL410 (4 Ohm) Speaker Cab ***SOLD***

AndyW

Hi Bass Chat'ters,

I've got a brand new Aguilar SL410 (4 Ohm) speaker cab for sale new, in its box with all paperwork and its wheels still packaged up inside.

The story on this one is that I bought it new a few weeks ago before moving from the Netherlands to London as it would be more practical (lighter) to move around than my DB410, particularly if I ended up living on the third floor of a house somewhere. Now we are living in a ground floor apartment with only enough space for one cab in my music room so, ideally need to let one of my cabs go.

The SL410 has only been taken out of the box once to try out (for about 30 minutes) and get a couple of photos of, then it has been sitting in its box ever since. So, it is in perfect new condition, fully packaged and ready to go.

Soundwise, it is LOUD, clear, a 'little' more hi-fi/little less low mid-forward than the DB410. Is closer to the GS410 for tone but at a greatly reduced weight. Bought new from Paul's Bass Matters in the Netherlands.

Currently, these cabs are out of production due to the increased costs of Neodymium for the speakers, so prices could be even higher when they are being made again. Plus, very few have been produced so, they won't come up for sale second hand very often.

Aguilar's specs:
Speaker Complement: Four 10" cast frame woofers, 11 oz. Neodymium magnet, Phenolic tweeter with integral phase plug
Power Handling: 1200 watts RMS
Impedance: Four ohms
Frequency Response: 38 Hz 16 kHz
Sensitivity: 99.5 dB 1W 1M
Dimensions: 23 9/16" H X 23 1/2" W x 16 7/8" D
Weight: 69 lbs

Current new price in the UK: £1069
Selling for: [s]£850[/s]. ***Price drop to [b]£800[/b]***

***SOLD***

AG500 and Cat in background not included! :)

Edited by AndyW

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...