Why become a member? ×

FS: Celinder J Classic 4

Brusen

Hi Basschatters,

I'll try to do this as short as possible, as I don't think this bass needs many words.

Problem: My economy

Solution: I might sell the best bass I've ever played

Specs:

Celinder J Classic 4
Alder Body in Shoreline Gold.
Birdseye maple neck with matching headstock
Amazing Braz. rosewood fretboard with claydots
Comes with vintage white and black pickguard and orginal case.
Alleva Coppollo single coil pickups. ($250,- upgrade)

I got this bass from Rory/SpinalTab in november 2010, it's 4 years old, and the condition is 95%++

It's the bass that I intended to go with me to the grave, as it's so good.

It still might be that, as I'm not in a hurry, the price is completely firm, and I need no trade offers.

I'm asking the same amount as I gave, namely 2950GBP / 3430 Euros. (eventually + the price of a Hipshot drop-D tuner I mounted on the bass)

The price is without shipping.

It's in Copenhagen.

Questions are welcome.

Cheers,

/René.

[attachment=89094:celinderjclassic2.jpg] [attachment=89090:d5224d39...7419f5e2.jpg]

[attachment=89091:d5224d39...7419f5e2.jpg] [attachment=89093:celinderjclassic.jpg]

[attachment=89092:celinderjclassic3.jpg] [attachment=89098:Celinder_1.jpg]

I ordered this bass in 2006 from Chris, and received it in 2007.

It is one of the best basses I ever played. I only sold it last year because I bought an 1960 jazz bass, that suited my playing style even a bitt better.
It has been my #1 bass for 3 years, while I bought and sold more than 20 bass in the meantime.

This is one of the best jazz basses money can buy, and Brusen is great guy to do business with.

[quote name='Clarky' post='1368872' date='Sep 10 2011, 08:25 PM']I cannot afford it right now but this has always been for me one of the top 5 best-looking basses on BassChat. Good luck with the sale![/quote]
I couldn't agree more - an outstandingly beautiful bass. Having owned a Celinder I can imagine the tone and playability match the aesthetics perfectly

Edited by lozbass

• 7 months later...