Why become a member? ×

NW BassBash Results!

MythSte

[quote name='ste_m3' post='159407' date='Mar 18 2008, 09:21 AM']I must say, all you oldies did make me feel a bit like a three year old! :)

Whilst typing that, i said to myself this is a complete lie, and i had an absaloutly lovely time! Heh.[/quote]

ye wee get ya! you've only got a few years on me, i've just got a reliced face!

Edited by spree

• 10 months later...

Whens plans for the next NW Bass Bash?? I'll defintely be there, was speaking to Chris Carter bout organising another one, i'm keen to push this as I wasn't around for the last one having a gig on the same day. Mr Hiscocks, any details? If I can organise anything or help, must get another one on this summer or soonish!!

Oh btw Ped, Chris C loves the Overwater 7...!! Took it along to a rehearsal he was at, beastly bass ;) I love his Vigier, thats soo nice!!

Anywayy....talk on msn sometime Chris, lets get the next one rolling!!

[quote name='overwater#1' post='409805' date='Feb 14 2009, 11:12 PM']Whens plans for the next NW Bass Bash?? I'll defintely be there, was speaking to Chris Carter bout organising another one, i'm keen to push this as I wasn't around for the last one having a gig on the same day. Mr Hiscocks, any details? If I can organise anything or help, must get another one on this summer or soonish!!

Oh btw Ped, Chris C loves the Overwater 7...!! Took it along to a rehearsal he was at, beastly bass ;) I love his Vigier, thats soo nice!!

Anywayy....talk on msn sometime Chris, lets get the next one rolling!![/quote]

Hi Matt :0)

No plans for a NE bash at the moment, but we are sorting out a rather special national bash for the summer. If you want to organise anything up there, go ahead! I don't live anywhere near so difficult for me to take the lead on that one. The venue for the bash last time was good but access to the room wasn't perfect (couple of thick studio doors to carry gear through via the control room) so maybe you could find somewhere better?

I plan on going up to see Mr. carter soon so will definitely give you a shout when I know dates etc, we can meet up with Myth_ste too!

Cheers
ped