Why become a member? ×

Status Graphite MM5 Neck + OLP 5 Body

Status neck MM5 (4+1) with tuners, drilled for 4 screw fixing - but holes could be filled for different screw arrangements.
Couple of little marks on headstock and one small chip. No fret wear, no marks on fretboard or back of neck.
£150

OLP MM5 body with bridge and scratchplate only (no pups/knobs etc), scratchplate has an additional hole in it.
£40

Away from home for a couple of days so will update with pix later in week if there is any interest.

Located in Worcester but could post if necessary.

Not really after any trades but always open to offers (but no basses or pedals - I've got enough) really looking for EMG 5 string P pickup, or possibly 5 string J pickups with preamps etc.

Edited by nugget

[quote name='nugget' post='1363222' date='Sep 5 2011, 06:36 PM']... will update with pix later in week if there is any interest.[/quote]

Definitely intrigued. What's the string spacing (supposed to be) at the bridge?

What pickup configuration is the body routed for?

[quote name='Happy Jack' post='1363263' date='Sep 5 2011, 07:03 PM']Definitely intrigued. What's the string spacing (supposed to be) at the bridge?

What pickup configuration is the body routed for?[/quote]

The body routing is std musicman 5 string pup, it had a delano pickup in it.

The neck is the standard musicman 5 string status neck, i've just had a look on status website and cant see what it is. I had a schaller 3d bridge which had adjustable string spacing - so i dont really know what it is - sorry -

Ta
Dave