Why become a member? ×

Yamaha BeX

essexbasscat

Hi all

Up for sale is one Yamaha BeX, purchased from Warwickhunt around a year or so ago. It's the orange finish and comes with a hard case.

Overall, it's in extremely nice condition, I'd say 9 /10, a low mileage example.

There are two small dings that havn't invaded the body laquer and one small dot about the size of a pencil dot (my camera won't pick that one up).

I'd describe the fret marking as minimal, with no fret marking over much of the fretboard.

There has been a small repair to a piece of the wooden bridge by a previous owner. The piece has been glued on and isn't noticable until close up. The piece is cosmetic, not structural, so no forces from the strings are exerted on any part of the repair, so all's well :)

The hard case itself is in very nice condition as well, very presentable.

I paid £230 delivered for it, which I thought was a very fair price considered it's overall conditiont. I'll pass it on for the same.

I'll put up some pictures as soon as I can get them processed. I almost changed my mind about selling this while taking them, as it looks a damn fine bass, but a new projectc calls.

Thanks all :)

(By the way, a blue one went on eb for £318.00 (it was new / unplayed though). They don't come along that often !)

Edited by essexbasscat

[quote name='ahpook' post='1366695' date='Sep 8 2011, 05:24 PM']very nice :)

if i wasn't in the middle of playing eenie-meanie-minee-mo with my basses to decide which ones are to be sold, i'd have prolly taken it off your hands ![/quote]

Thanks A :)

If I could keep it I would, as overall, it's in very nice condition. If funds come in from elsewhere, I'll be pulling this off the market for sure.