Why become a member? ×

Spector Euro 5 - Sold -

Monkey Chapmanstick

This Handsome Black Beauty has served me well but I no longer can afford its luxury..

Owned since new and used in my studio with the exception of one outing to jam 4 songs..

It's had a small strap button accident about 2 years ago which pushed the button into the finish, this has remained solid since.

There is also a tiny ding in the finish on the neck, not noticeable by hand.

It could do with being in the hands of a demon who'll love that deep low end..

Any questions, I'll try my best, J

£750

Edited by Monkey Chapmanstick

[quote name='Monkey Chapmanstick' post='1356504' date='Aug 30 2011, 04:43 PM']Yes yes I know.. and I'll probably regret it.. it's been a beast! But looks like it's going to someone who'll appreciate it :)[/quote]

It's ok, it'll only be 40 minutes down the road from you if it you miss it too much, plus after October 3rd I'll be in Bristol every week :)

• 1 month later...

[quote name='Josh' timestamp='1314723481' post='1356611']
It's ok, it'll only be 40 minutes down the road from you if it you miss it too much, plus after October 3rd I'll be in Bristol every week
[/quote]

[quote name='Josh' timestamp='1314723481' post='1356611']
It's ok, it'll only be 40 minutes down the road from you if it you miss it too much, plus after October 3rd I'll be in Bristol every week
[/quote]

Congrats on the spector Josh it a corker, im taking mine off the market coz i love it, just dont know how to work this new basschat ive had no tinternet for the last 9 weeks.
Hope your well mate.