Why become a member? ×

**SOLD**

fender73

Hi folks

Just a feeler at this stage - I've just bagged a nice Warwick for a nice price, and as much as i love the Attitude, it doesn't suit the two bands i'm currently playing with, so i may part with it to someone who'll actually use and enjoy it. It's in cracking condition - all original and correct (apart from some normal strap buttons which i added as when i bought it it had nasty strap lock things on it.)

A reminder that this bass is not one of the very cheap Attitudes that came out, and has all the look and feel of the full on Billy model without the Scallops/Dual output and Hipshot (none of which i would never use anyway)

Plays great as i recently had it set up with 40-100 Roto's. The bass has the odd mark on it, representative of a bass that is 15/16 years old, but i consider the overall condition as excellent. I'll put some better pics up if anyone is interested?

Sound wise it's awesome - a great rock and blues bass, with the woofer very handy for double bass impressions!. Would comes with a used Gator case

Let me know if there's any interest - I'd be looking at around the £325 mark - try me!

Would be collection only or i'd drive to meet the buyer within a reasonable distance (i'm in Bromley, Kent BR1)

Thanks

Graeme

Edited by fender73

I paid fractionally less than this for mine.
Mine was battered, needed quite a bit of work and didn't even have a gig bag.
I absolutely adore mine, fantastic sound, more growl than a pissed off Rottweiler :) .
Suffice it to say, my Lakland DJ and USA P are the back ups now.

Good luck, good price, great bass.
Karl.

[quote name='fender73' post='1352381' date='Aug 26 2011, 01:31 PM']Check down the back of the sofa :-)[/quote]

how big do you think my sofa is? :)

unless a bronze Spanish peseta coin, a roasted monkey nut shell and some fluff would do? :)

Did a bit of research when I got mine.
Only made in 1995.
5000 only,for global distribution. Like the very expensive Sheehan Attitudes, don't come up too often.
They were basically a relatively affordable, mass market Billy Sheehan Attitude signature bass. The cost was kept down by making in Korea, no scalloping on fretboard, in house pups rather than Dimarzio's, no de-tuner and more simple electronics, with single, not dual jacks.
Even so, in '95 they retailed at £600.
Fantastic bloody bass that will outlive all of us if looked after.
If this had been one of the rarer blue, red or black ones I would had taken it myself, and sold my Lakkie :) . (only allowed 3!)
Karl.