Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Withdrawn (for now)

gafbass02

Ok here's the deal. I cant be bothered to faff with this anymore, so im offering it for sale, or swap for a digital recorder.
Id MUCH rather sell it as a bass than a pile of parts, but if i get no offers after a short time for the whole bass ill part it out. As such ill include a parts price as well as the whole bass price.

Its a sue Ryder p bass that been modded quite a bit and based on my 'famed' blue Jazz. Before i messed with it it was a good example with a rosewood board and a VERY good set up.
Its got:

a Dimarzio dp122 p bass humbucker £40 posted

a no brand mm style humbucker in the bridge £10 posted

a pearl pickguard £10 posted

Alpha pots £10 posted with wires, jack, cap etc,

The Ryder body, only the one chip by the pickup, with bridge but no pickguard or pickups £45 posted (including easily removable competition stripes)

a pair of necks, one maple board, one rosewood. Both are fitted with easily removable block markers. £20 posted each or £35 the pair

All the routing was done by Howard, as was the pickguard. Its got a brand new set of unplayed, totally fresh strings 45-105 ( I put em on, found it was out of phase and just thought b*gg*r it, i'll probably never play it anyway, i'll just flog it!!)

The negatives: One of the pickups is out of phase, its not properly set up, there is a chip by the bridge humbucker, a small mark on the maple fretboard and a slightly bent shaft on the G tuner on the maple neck.

The whole thing together ill sell for £100 collected. or £115 shipped neck off. (either way also includes the original pickup) UK ONLY

I think thats fair.

Edited by gafbass02