Why become a member? ×

(trade-)Feeler: Warwick thumb '98 - Bubinga,wenge/ovangkol

Bassdude BE

Warwick thumb '98 Bubinga body, ovangkol/wenge neck.
lots of new hardware, new lightweight tuners, cleaned and refurbished, STUNNING!

Brand new Gotoh resolite GB-350 tuners installed (each 35grams instead of 66grams each as the original tuners, price: 105Euros)
New Dunlop recessed straplocks
body and neck is cleaned up , sanded and waxed several times
perfect set-up
active/passive switch volume pot , p.u.-pan pot , 2band bass/treble EQ

Bought in the Netherlands six weeks ago and since then i've spend a lot of money and hours of hard work in restoring this bass to it's former glory,
i love it ,but i only wish it was fretless as that would suit my current band better so i'd like to see if there's any intrest in this beautifull bass as i'm considering to buy it's fretless 5 string brother that's currently for sale on the WW forum.

I will only sell as long as the fretless is available for purchase and i'm only intrested in trades with similar fretless Warwick 4 or 5 strings.

I've spend >900Euros on the thumb + another >150Euros on new parts and also i've put several several hours of hard work into it so i'd like to get a minimum of 1000Euros (860GBP) for it as i have to pay 1400Euros (1200GBP) for the fretless thumb in case this one gets sold.

you can find some pictures here:
[url="https://picasaweb.google.com/114784379631091607043/Thumb#"]https://picasaweb.google.com/114784379631091607043/Thumb#[/url]

Please pm if you're intrested!

Edited by Bassdude BE

allright , last chance if i have no intrested parties by the end of the week this baby will become a permanent part of my collection.
I have some cool videos of me playing this bass posted at my facebook page,just send me a pm if you want the link. :)

grtz