Why become a member? ×

*SOLD MUSIC MAN STINGRAY :)

CHRISDABASS

hi

over the last ten years ive been on a seemingly never ending search for the right bass for me, i have had everything!! trust me!! now i finally feel settled with my jazz basses!

so this beautiful stingray has been sat in its case not being used!! which is a shame!

ive owned this lovely bass from new (july 2007)

its a 2007 4 string model in trans red, maple board, 3 band, black plate, musicman hardcase

out of all the stingrays i tried that day in sound control this one stood out a mile mainly because of its quality fit and finish and lovely light weight!!

so........

what im after is either a cash sale of around £700 or trades

****EDIT**** IF SOMEONE GIVES ME £650 FOR THIS SO I DONT HAVE TO SELL IT THROUGH EBAY I'LL BE A HAPPY MAN!!****

i have found a bass i want to buy and im half way through agreeing a deal so please help me complete it guys!

cheers

chris

Edited by CHRISDABASS

[quote name='CHRISDABASS' post='154455' date='Mar 10 2008, 12:26 PM']hi

over the last ten years ive been on a seemingly never ending search for the right bass for me, i have had everything!! trust me!! now i finally feel settled with my jazz basses!

so this beautiful stingray has been sat in its case not being used!! which is a shame!

ive owned this lovely bass from new (july 2007)

its a 2007 4 string model in trans red, maple board, 3 band, black plate, musicman hardcase

out of all the stingrays i tried that day in sound control this one stood out a mile mainly because of its quality fit and finish and lovely light weight!!

so........

what im after is either a cash sale of around £700 or trades of similar amount with cash either way depending on the bass in question!

so if you have a fender jazz MIA, CIJ etc (or jazz style, sadowsky, lakland etc) and you fancy a gorgeous ray then get in touch

cheers

chris[/quote]

Just 10 years ?

you've got loads of time left yet on your quest........... I've been at it since 1984 and a Jedson Fretless...... !! Still not sure what I like best !!! LOL !!

Good luck with the Ray sale..... it's nice one !!

[quote name='dr1' post='154642' date='Mar 10 2008, 03:46 PM']we are talking here about that red one from your avatar? how about some pics?[/quote]

i'll get some pics up in a few days when ive got hold of a proper camera

the only ones i have at the moment are crappy phone pics!

:)