Why become a member? ×

Sugestion to improve mobile use

Gambisk

Hey,

I frequent a number of forums day to day mostly from my Iphone using tapatalk. Would it be possible to active this site on thier service to allow myself and others to access the forum from our phones. As far as I know its free but there is more info here [url="http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php"]http://www.tapatalk.com/plugin.php[/url]

Look forward to the reply.

[quote name='ped' post='1335039' date='Aug 10 2011, 02:13 PM']This week we have been upgrading to the new version of the forum software, one feature of which is a mobile interface, so it'll be ready soon!

Cheers
ped[/quote]

Sweet look forward I'll to using it

Cheers

Yeah it should be good. I had a preview somewhere but I can't find it at the moment. It's much easier to use than the full site and gives access to everything as normal. I view the site, especially PMs, from my mobile all the time so I've been looking forward to being able to afford this upgrade for some time.

There will be lots of other new features after the upgrade, we'll announce them as they happen and try and give everyone a preview before switching over. The new site is being designed in parallel to this one so there won't be any 'downtime'

Cheers
ped

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...