Why become a member? ×

Cubasis

gary mac

Illness is keeping me housebound at the moment and yesterday in an attempt to stop climbing the walls, thought I would install Cubasis.

Typically, I can't do it. I suspect I am missing something obvious and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

It's not a ripped off copy, geniune article that I purchased a few years back. I had it installed on my preious computer and all was well.

Yesterday when trying to install I had problems.

Wavelab lite installed ok.
Master unit istalled ok.
But not Cubasis VST. :)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Gary.

[quote name='gary mac' post='153601' date='Mar 8 2008, 02:15 PM']Illness is keeping me housebound at the moment and yesterday in an attempt to stop climbing the walls, thought I would install Cubasis.

Typically, I can't do it. I suspect I am missing something obvious and hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

It's not a ripped off copy, geniune article that I purchased a few years back. I had it installed on my preious computer and all was well.

Yesterday when trying to install I had problems.

Wavelab lite installed ok.
Master unit istalled ok.
But not Cubasis VST. :)

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Gary.[/quote]
Cubase VST is quite an old version, so could it be that you have moved to WinXP, or even WinVista, and that is giving you problems?

[quote name='gary mac' post='153828' date='Mar 9 2008, 10:30 AM']Thanks for that chaps.

Suspected I was missing the obvious, I am indeed using XP.

OldG how do I sort the compatibility mode? Would like to try that first, before looking at reaper.

All the best.[/quote]

Go to start> all programs>accessories>program compatibility wizard and take it from there... never used it myself, but seems like it could be the fix you need.

Good luck fella