Why become a member? ×

End of an era... TBA

andy67

My band (now ex) moved out of the permanent practice room last Friday. A gentle transition in terms of me being edged out but have remained friends with the guys. The guys have joined another band to assist a young singer songwriter push on in his musical career. Good luck to them. Isn't my sort of stuff but its tight and sounds good.

Anyhoo, thought I'd drop in a pic of both my rigs together.

At least I've got an 810 again! lol

I have wired the Attitude woofer to the 3pro and 410hlf cab and the p's up to the LH1000 and AK410 cab - sounds awesome!

Andy

Edited by andy67

I love the attitude! It combines three of my favourite basses together: Telecaster, Precision and EB3L. Thunderous tone and and really articulate when rolling off the woofer pup. Great all rounder but not really a funk machine. Takes a wee while getting used to the neck but its great and you don't need to be good enough to enjoy it.

andy

Andy, I'm jealous to death.
I've only got the relatively cheapo 95 Attitude Special (no twin jacks/scallops/de-tuner) and even that through my Orange has more growl than a pissed off Rottweiler.
Fabulous set up, thanks for sharing.
Karl.

Hi Karl,

I had an Attitude Special too. Great bass it was and the only reason I parted with it was for my Attitude ltd II. I pimped up my Attitude SE by putting in very vintage p pups a bartolini super humbucker at the front and gouged out the top five frets to mimic the Attitude ltd. Special bass indeed and one I miss.

andy

Edited by andy67

Must admit Andy, thinking along the same lines as you regarding moving up to an Attitude if one ever comes up for sale.
Had the cap changed to a .47, and the pots to 500s on my Yam and it really opened it up.
Love it to death.
After a brief sojuorn into the world of neo/small/light next move for me is back to hernia inducing SWR.
Miss all that trouser flapping from behind :) .
Cheers,
Karl.