Why become a member? ×

Fender American Deluxe Precision

joe_bass

Up for sale is a 2008 Fender American Deluxe Precision.

The reason was originally going to be GAS related, but a few problems have come up the last couple of days & it now looks like I may have to shift a fair bit of gear to raise some funds...

Anyway so up first is this beauty of a Deluxe Precision that I acquired recently from fellow basschatter reesource through a trade. It's a 2008 model in sunburst owned from new by the aforementioned BC'er.

The model is the version with the split coil P pick up & double J humbucker at the bridge. It's strung through, 22 fret with scalloped heal & hipshot tuners.

She plays beautifully & you can achieve a great range of tones thanks to the 18v preamp & it packs a lot of thump. The neck also feels very fast, which I'd never really attributed to a P bass before!

Good condition except for a couple of dings on the body & some light surface damage on the back. These are only really noticeable on closer inspection though. Hopefully reesource doesn't mind me using his pics. The neck also has a couple of small dents (just about visible in the photo).

Supplied along with the Fender moulded case, truss rod adjuster & leather strap & straplocks.

SOLD[b][/b]

Cheers

Joe

Edited by joe_bass

[quote name='lucatus' post='1321761' date='Jul 30 2011, 09:51 PM']I have the 4 string version, same year I think, and it's my main instrument right now. Amazing!

Good luck with the sale![/quote]
Cheers! Is quite an instrument.

[quote name='joe_bass' post='1324704' date='Aug 2 2011, 07:08 PM']Evening bump.

Fair bit of interest outside of Bass Chat.[/quote]

Nice bass. In my opinion Leo broke the mold with any instruments he designed. A bargain price too.

Edited by wal4string

[quote name='wal4string' post='1324834' date='Aug 2 2011, 08:39 PM']Nice bass. In my opinion Leo broke the mold with any instruments he designed. A bargain price too.[/quote]

Cheers mate. I was never much of a P fan before, this one changed my mind though!

Now on hold pending.