Why become a member? ×

Epifani 112C and 112 UL (Withdrawn)

zapp

Hi, this is just a feeler because I'm still very happy with this rig but if I can sell (for the right cash) or exchange for an Amp Head with cash my way I will move it on. The reason? GAS of course!! I'm quite taken with the idea of building a BFM Tallboy cab along the lines of Gilmour's but using the 12" Woofer instead of the 15". The sort of Head I'd consider might be an SWR 750x or an EA 800 iamp. I rekon my rig is worth at least £1100 as its in supurb nick and comes with the Epi footswitch.

I'm at work for the rest of the week so I can't include pictures at the moment but I'll try to get some on the weekend.

Waduya think?

Edited by zapp

Hi Guys, thanks for all the kind words about the rig. To answer your questions......

If I sell the price would be £1100 but I already have 2 interested parties.

There is no onboard comp but there are 2 independant channels.

I'm thinking about EA because the tone shaping facilities and its class D so very light!

I still don't know for sure if I can make the Bash but if I can I'll bring the rig so you can have a play.

As I said in the first post this was just a feeler beacause I like the idea of building a BFM O12 Tallboy cab after reading Gilmours Build (which is excellent btw). I didn't realise there would be quite the interest that there has been but then Epi gear is very good. And I'm not considering changing because I'm unhappy with the Epi, its the same old story. Damn this GAS!!!

[quote name='zapp' post='153860' date='Mar 9 2008, 12:51 PM']I'm thinking about EA because the tone shaping facilities and its class D so very light![/quote]

Hey zapp - Where abouts are you? I've got an EA iAmp200 combo with all the tone shaping etc if you want to try it.

I'll be taking it to the NW mini bash next weekend...

I've also got a Epi UL112 which is a great cab :)