Why become a member? ×
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Trade / exchange. Markbass CMD103

leschirons

Looking to trade / exchange my Mark bass CMD 103 (3x10) combo. 59 now and with only one more rock gig to do before hanging up the snakeskin trousers and bandana, I feel it’s time to go small and even lighter as I’m playing smaller venues and more laid back music with other bands.

Good condition and really only needs 15 mins with a brush and vacuum cleaner. No cover.

Please be aware that these are rated 6 ohms and unable to take an extension cab. But they do pump out 400 watts and can handle everything my active 6 string throws at it with ease and hi-fi quality.

So, if anyone is looking to move a little more air, I’m ideally looking for a 1x12 combo, 2x10 at very max, light, preferably 300 – 350 watts, absolute minimum of 200 watts. (EA, Mark bass, Eden etc) If I get the odd bigger gig, I can always link up a Nemesis combo I also have. Whatever you have must be able to easily handle a low B.

No problem getting this over to the UK at my expense but ideally someone in the
London / Essex area would be good.

These retail for about £1,150 now I’m sure you can decide what mine / yours, is worth.

Not looking to get any cash my way as I don’t want anything of lesser quality but I’m always up for a trade if yours is of lesser value. Don’t really want to spend anything on top either.

[quote name='richardd' post='1313186' date='Jul 22 2011, 08:27 PM']Hi Kieth,What no more Roast Beef and Frogs Legs, :) Hope you and Teresa are well,Best Wishes Rich :)[/quote]

Hi Rich,

Only dep with them nowdays. I'm packing in the heavy rock 4 piece. Bit too much of a strain on the voice and the back with all the gear. Tend to be playing a bit more laid back stuff now so could make do with something smaller.

Regards to Jacky and hope to see you if you come out this summer.

K&T