Why become a member? ×

FT - MIM Fender Jazz

Veils

Not so long ago, I bought a MIM Jazz with the intention of doing it up for using in my new band. I've decided I probably should have bought a 5 string as the downtuning involved is a bit much and I don't like playing with super floppy strings. So I'm looking to trade this for a similar bass, but 5 string. Obviously, I'd put cash in for the trade.

I don't have pics at the moment, but I can upload some tonight. It's quite a looker - white, black scratchplate, rosewood board. There's a small chip in the paint but it's not really visible as it's where the neck joins the body and there's a small mark in the back of the neck, again not noticeable. It's also had Wilkinson pickups put in it and the originals are available. I'll also throw in a mega Protection Racket case (it's a seriously good case!).

If anyone has anything they might like to throw at me, let me know and like I say I am willing to put cash in.

Edit - Trade only really. If someone wanted to take it for cash, I paid £280 and I won't let it go for any less.

Edited by Veils

Well I have, but I'd probably rather have a 5 string if possible. If I don't find anything then I will maybe have to do that. I was trying to avoid doing that because as soon as I string it like that, I lose interest in playing the bass outside of band practice. I wouldn't want to noodle around on a bass tuned that low if you know what I mean? And also I've got a brand new Audere waiting to go in it!

[quote name='Veils' post='1310126' date='Jul 20 2011, 11:27 AM']I wouldn't want to noodle around on a bass tuned that low if you know what I mean?[/quote]
You obviously haven't damaged your high frequency hearing enough...

Good luck with the sale!