Why become a member? ×

Hello from West Wales!

Fingers Pescado

Hola mi compardres,

I play with the Jazz, rock and blues combo, The Astralites, the psychedelic prog rockers, Sendelica and experimental pioneers The Surf Messengers.

I mostly use my '78 Antigua P bass with a 350 watt Trace head and single 18" cab, sounds so warm it'll melt chocolate at a hundred paces!
I also have a defretted 80's Yamaha and an Ozark Electro/acoustic, cheap and cheaful but I don't have to be too precious about it. I've got a naff little Laney practice amp too!

Glad to be here.

[quote name='paul, the' post='150760' date='Mar 3 2008, 11:40 PM']Welcome to the forum, Fingers!

You've got to get a pic up somewhere of your P and rig! Looking forward to that :)[/quote]

Sure thing, but ...

... not entirely sure how. I'll have a go though! This could be me and the Antigua P.[attachment=6193:Astralit...lue_Rock.jpg] :huh:

That's not the origional scratch plate, it was cracked when I got her 12 years back. I still have the original which has the paint job that can only be described as "... mushroom soup to avocado burst ..." across it! I figured a plain white replacement looked O.K.!

What do ya think ..!

Edited by Fingers Pescado

oh yes? i know the area reasonably well. i'm from just outside Haverfordwest

There's a few Pembrokeshire locals on here. so your in good company :)

I don't recognize your band names, but i'm appauling at remembering things like that. are you more of a pub/club or free party player? and do you venture down to the Haford area at all?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't recognize your band names, but i'm appauling at remembering things like that. are you more of a pub/club or free party player? and do you venture down to the Haford area at all?
[/quote]

No ... not really ...

Just played Lampeter Uni S.U. with Sendelica ... although we've got more gigs in the States coming up than round here! Also just did a private party in Cardiff with the Astralites, top quality Jazz, Rock and Blues bread & butter weddings and functions band ...