Why become a member? ×

'Ello, I'm rubbish...

KingBollock

[quote name='silddx' post='1311274' date='Jul 21 2011, 10:35 AM']Sadly (in a way) I NEED the city. I adore the country so i get some of that when I go fishing.

Which village are you in then?

I lived in the middle of Llanfihangel-ar-Arth and Llandysul in a traditional Welsh stone cottage overlooking the Teifi valley with an iron age hill fort on the other side where me and my mates from Cov would go camping and injest the local mushrooms. Happy days! I used to work as an illustrator in [b]Carmarthen Museum in Abergwili[/b] , that was one of the nicest jobs I've ever had![/quote]
My Mother-in-Law volunteers there. Has done for years.

[quote name='KingBollock' post='1316546' date='Jul 26 2011, 06:13 AM']My Mother-in-Law volunteers there. Has done for years.[/quote]
Tidy darts, as we used to say :)

It's a lovely little museum, Amgeddfa Caerfyrddin (sp?). I loved the library, there was a superb old book about ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs that I photocopied all 300 pages of, basically because I listened to Nik Turner's Sphynx all the bloody time, still do :)

• 2 weeks later...