Why become a member? ×

[quote name='tommorichards' post='1304152' date='Jul 14 2011, 11:06 PM']This home made raft. No glue whatsoever.

[/quote]

You're leading the race by a country mile with your fine vessel, sir. I'll give it till the end of the weekend before closing the race.

[quote name='Roland Rock' post='1304018' date='Jul 14 2011, 09:31 PM']I was lucky enough to receive a subscription to BGM for my birthday, and unexpectedly a set of these strings landed on my doormat. I'll never use them, as I'm a flats man through and through.
Most interesting trade offer and they are yours.[/quote]

A layout sketch of a page from a comicbook based around a film to be released in November. It opens with a guy tied to a rock with his guts hanging out. Lovely.

There you go. You wanted some diversity :)

Edited by desmondpot

[quote name='tommorichards' post='1306323' date='Jul 17 2011, 12:36 AM']Does it look a lot like a bomb, and can only be used once?[/quote]

:)

No, it's not a real bomb. But it is awesome. Has a plastic "fuse" sticking out of the top that when you pull, it makes the time glow in red on the surface of the "bomb". So cool.

Thanks for the replies. The most interesting trade is the raft. PM me your details and the strings are yours, sir.

I was thinking that rather than it gathering dust on my shelf, I have a mission for you, should you choose to accept:

1:Tape a £1 coin to the deck of the raft (you'd have spent that on P&P anyway)
2:Launch her down the nearest stream/river
3:Hopefully make someone's day

[quote name='Roland Rock' post='1307453' date='Jul 18 2011, 09:16 AM']Thanks for the replies. The most interesting trade is the raft. PM me your details and the strings are yours, sir.

I was thinking that rather than it gathering dust on my shelf, I have a mission for you, should you choose to accept:

1:Tape a £1 coin to the deck of the raft (you'd have spent that on P&P anyway)
2:Launch her down the nearest stream/river
3:Hopefully make someone's day[/quote]
Alrighty. I will post a little video of it on its way once it has been completed. My details are in your inbox.