Why become a member? ×

FT: Sansamp BDDI Prog; Boss PN-2

jpdabass

Hello,

the title says it all, i'm looking forward to trade my Sansamp BDDI prog and Boss PN-2 for your VT Bass (V2) and Pigtronix EP-2. I could be interested in a Ring Thing from EHX, as well...

The BDDI prog ships in its original box with the manuals; nothing to be noted in the pedal aside from a small 'chip' in the paint, which was fixed with a thick black paint marker, and looks just fine. It is in excelent shape.

I don't have the PN-2's box, but this pedal really looks like a new one. It is in perfect shape.

Happy to send you some pics by mail, if you're interested.

Thank you,
JP

PS: [url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=99702&hl=jpdabass"]Feedback[/url]
(Thanks, JimBob!!!)

Edited by jpdabass

[quote name='Ant' post='1308962' date='Jul 19 2011, 11:42 AM']interested in selling the PN-2?[/quote]

Hello, and thank you for your interest, in advance.

I would prefer to trade it... but if you're really interested in buying it, leave a PM with an offer, please, and i'l get back to you.

JP

• 3 weeks later...

[quote name='jpdabass' post='1310612' date='Jul 20 2011, 05:55 PM']Hello, and thank you for your interest, in advance.

I would prefer to trade it... but if you're really interested in buying it, leave a PM with an offer, please, and i'l get back to you.

JP[/quote]

Don't suppose you'd be interested in selling the sansamp as well would you?

Only thing I've got to trade is a DHA Tube overdrive with an old EC883 Mullard yellow in it (I've upgraded to the bass drive EQ so it's a bit redundant)

Cheers

[quote name='Ant' post='1336094' date='Aug 11 2011, 09:24 AM']not sure how much theyre worth, if you have a price in mind just let me know[/quote]

Thanks for the reply :P

DHA stuff is a bit eccentric visually, but the hand build, electronics and sound are immense :)

here's a link to the modern equivalent (mine was built August 07, they're all signed and dated) [url="http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page17.html"]http://www.davehallamps.co.uk/page17.html[/url]

mine has a plain metal case (VT1-std-bass) and doesn't have the colour switch but it does have the boost and bright switches, so it's kind of a cross between the VT1-bass-drive and the MK3-bass...

do a search on this forum for some reviews of DHA stuff, they're pretty awesome :D

The valve is another thing entirely and I'm a bit loath to part with it :lol:, it's a Mullard ECC83 longplate from the 50's - 60's which is considered one of the best you can get compared to modern valves, it does have a lovely warm sound and a very nice break up when you push it, I'll also throw in another valve if you want to try some 'valve rolling' :lol:

choices are:

modern Electro Harmonics 12AX7 valve (ECC83 equiv, different sounding than the vintage stock, but nice, it's the stock valve for the pedal)
a vintage Mullard ECC82 (less gain than the 83, so you need to push harder to break it up, nice fat tube sound)
NOS (new old stock) JAN Phillips 5751 again, a different sound than the Mullard

I paid between £20 and £50 each for the tubes (the mullard ECC83 was the most expensive) and I'd be happy with £60 for the pedal, so I'd chuck in £35 for you to get a 12v power supply (they're not that much, but it'd be better you getting it from rapidonline than me :))

to recap... :lol:

DHA pedal + vintage mullard ECC83 (sob) + 1 other valve of choice + £35 = your sansamp

let me know if you're interested

Gary