Why become a member? ×

SOLD...:::::FT/FS: Gallien Krueger/SWR::::.....SOLD

jc_riffs

FOR SALE or possible trade....

I am selling my Gallien Krueger 700RB II 2x10 combo, (which is flight cased by Castle Cases) that I run with an SWR Workingmans 1x15.

I am selling this rig as I am starting to play in bigger venues that require something with a little more power i.e 4x10 and seperate head.
The GK is a great piece of gear and is very versatile. It can be used for practicing, recording, small/medium venues and is very portable. The kickback feature turns the GK into a great monitor on stage and projects the sound of your bass directly at your head :)

The GK alone produces 380watts of grooving power and added to the 1x15 you get 480watts. The 1x15 is great for handling the lows (i.e 5 strings) whilst the 2x10s deliever the crisp mids and highs. The combination of the two creates a great, balanced sound that is clear and punchy.

The GK is in immaculate condition. No carpet scuffs or grill damage and all controls in perfect working order. This is due to it spending most of its time in a flight case. The SWR 1x15 is in good condition. A few exterior carpet scuffs on top (where the GK sits) but unoticeable. The SWR is also fitted with an Eminence speaker on closer inspection.

Gallien Krueger 700RB II 210:

90dB, Clip LED, -14dB Pad, Volume, Mute Switch and Mute LED
5/4 String Voicing, Adjustable Contour and Presence
In-Series Four Band Active EQ
Boost, Tweeter Level with Hi-Cut Switch and Woofer Level with Hi-Cut Switch
XLR, Ground Lift, Pre/Post Switches and Level Control
Send, Return and Tuner Out
Two 1/4" and Two HMS-compatible Speakon Connectors
2xGK Paragon 10B200-16 Cast Frame 10", 200W 16 ohm High Presence Voice Coil
GK-Paragon 5H50-8
11-Ply Poplar, Black Carpet, 16 Gauge Steel Grill, Lock 'N Roll Transport System, Custom Tooled Interlocking Corners, Front Ported
Width 58cm
Height 53cm
Depth 39cm
35.45kg

This is a great rig and versatile for many different functions and players needs. If you have and questions or enquiries, please get in touch...

I am looking for offers in the region of [b]£555 O.N.O for the whole lot![/b] GK combo, SWR 15 and the flight case for the GK.
[b]TRADES WELCOME!!!!!![/b]

if you require more pics please PM

Edited by jc_riffs

I'd trade you for this but you'd have to add the difference .. might not quite be what you had in mind tho :)

[url="http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=123246&st=0"]http://basschat.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=123246&st=0[/url]

cheers

Si

Edited by sifi2112