Why become a member? ×

Aguilar GS112 with roqsolid cover

With a heavy heart, my Aguilar GS112 is up for sale. It comes with a roqsolid cover.

The carpet covering is unmarked with no 'bobbles' or scuffs. Overall, there are two small factors that prevent me from describing it as immaculate;

-There are very minor scuffs on one or two of the corner protectors. The others are unmarked.

- The carrying handle meets the edge of the metal cage it sits in on these cabs. Where the handle locks against the metal edge, the paint has gone. To be honest, you'd probably find this with a new one out of the shop if it's been moved around the shop by the handle. I only mention this as I like to be as honest as possible with other BC'ers about the condition of things.

Overall, it's in extremely good condition. I'll get some pictures up if anyone wants them.

The cover itself is virtually new. Black with red piping.

I'd like £270.00 collected please

Thanks for looking :)

Where are you?

[quote name='essexbasscat' post='1295008' date='Jul 6 2011, 06:07 PM']With a heavy heart, my Aguilar GS112 is up for sale. It comes with a roqsolid cover.

The carpet covering is unmarked with no 'bobbles' or scuffs. Overall, there are two small factors that prevent me from describing it as immaculate;

-There are very minor scuffs on one or two of the corner protectors. The others are unmarked.

- The carrying handle meets the edge of the metal cage it sits in on these cabs. Where the handle locks against the metal edge, the paint has gone. To be honest, you'd probably find this with a new one out of the shop if it's been moved around the shop by the handle. I only mention this as I like to be as honest as possible with other BC'ers about the condition of things.

Overall, it's in extremely good condition. I'll get some pictures up if anyone wants them.

The cover itself is virtually new. Black with red piping.

I'd like £270.00 collected please

Thanks for looking :)[/quote]

• 3 weeks later...

you have a PM! keep me posted! Thanks [quote name='essexbasscat' post='1343179' date='Aug 17 2011, 03:39 PM']Not sold yet. The first enquirer is deciding something at the moment, so will know in the next day or two.

Thanks for the enquiries :) and I'll keep you all informed

T[/quote]

The cab is still here as the first enquirer decided to go with another option. I'm sure if he'd seen the GS112, he would have snapped it up !

I've contacted the next enquirer now with a reserve for them for 24hrs. After that, it will be offered to the next enquirer.

By the way, following a question, I've decided to avoid using paypal as a payment method. Cash, cheques or payments direct into my account will work nicely ! :)

Thanks all and I'll keep all informed

T