Why become a member? ×

Where to buy Rabbath 'Art of left hand'?

fatback

• 6 months later...

[quote name='fatback' timestamp='1328465924' post='1527531']
I haven't been able to find a european source. The only source I've found is Film Baby. they say it's an all-region DVD.

Film Baby
13909 NE Airport Way
Portland, OR 97230
1-877-345-6222
[email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email]
[url="http://www.filmbaby.com/"]www.filmbaby.com[/url]
[/quote]

Thanks! Will maybe just have to accept that this DVD just costs quite a bit (and is probably totally worth it) and buy it from there.

What were your thoughts on it in the end? I've basically been starting to apply something similar Rabbath's technique a lot more in my playing (especially for faster bop lines), but in a very ad hoc, disorganised manner. Hoping to get a more complete coverage of his LH, so I can take a bit more a structured approach.

[quote name='Hector' timestamp='1328486021' post='1528044']
Thanks! Will maybe just have to accept that this DVD just costs quite a bit (and is probably totally worth it) and buy it from there.

What were your thoughts on it in the end? I've basically been starting to apply something similar Rabbath's technique a lot more in my playing (especially for faster bop lines), but in a very ad hoc, disorganised manner. Hoping to get a more complete coverage of his LH, so I can take a bit more a structured approach.
[/quote]

I haven't got it yet, but the art of the bow was so good I'll be ordering soon. It's bound to be an eye opener. Pity about the price, but i believe that was set by the University, who seem to have been thinking of selling to institutions rater than skint players. No commercial sense at all.

• 1 month later...

[quote name='fatback' timestamp='1328465924' post='1527531']
I haven't been able to find a european source. The only source I've found is Film Baby. [b]they say it's an all-region DVD[/b].

[/quote]

I've been looking for this and Art Of The Bow too. I noticed the all region notice on Film Baby. I see you've watched Art Of The Bow fatback. Is it multiregion too? (that's not so clear on Film baby)....I'd like to be able to watch it on my mac in my practice room rather than having to take my bass downstairs past the assault course of stairgates when working from it.