Why become a member? ×

Thomann Order--What a wait!!!

E_MaN

I've just oredered one of the New American Jazzes from Thomann - White with rosewood fingerboard. Probably one of the best combinations ever, yet they don't have it in stock. No problem but Thomann will not get the bass until 30th April!!!! Thats over a month without a bass!!!!! The reason I bought from Thomann is because of thier super low prices but over a month is a long time, does anyone know of anywhere selling this bass with this colour combo for around the same price?

Edited by E_MaN

[quote name='E_MaN' post='148968' date='Feb 29 2008, 02:37 PM']I've just oredered one of the New American Jazzes from Thomann - White with rosewood fingerboard. Probably one of the best combinations ever, yet they don't have it in stock. No problem but Thomann will not get the bass until 30th April!!!! Thats over a month without a bass!!!!! The reason I bought from Thomann is because of thier super low prices but over a month is a long time, does anyone know of anywhere selling this bass with this colour combo for around the same price?[/quote]

Sounds Live @ £769??

[quote name='E_MaN' post='148968' date='Feb 29 2008, 02:37 PM']I've just oredered one of the New American Jazzes from Thomann - White with rosewood fingerboard. Probably one of the best combinations ever, yet they don't have it in stock. No problem but Thomann will not get the bass until 30th April!!!! Thats over a month without a bass!!!!! The reason I bought from Thomann is because of thier super low prices but over a month is a long time, does anyone know of anywhere selling this bass with this colour combo for around the same price?[/quote]
Here?

[url="http://www.soundslive.co.uk/product~name~Fender-American-Standard-Jazz-Bass---Rosewood~ID~8301.asp"]Soundslive[/url]
Cheaper as well.

Oops.
Beaten to it. :)

Edited by rayfw

If not in stock I'd be a bit weary of quoted delivery times. Thoman appear to have been up from when quoting, many other retailers are not. I waited 5 weeks for an American Deluxe Precision from Quitarteq, despite them quoting a few days initially and then constantly adding a few more.

P

Soundslive are always good on price and I can't really fault them but.... I've ordered from them and then cancelled from them two or three times in the past due to never ending delivery times.

Ps. I placed my first order with Thoman last Friday (a replacement nut for my Warwick) after reading good things on here about them and it turned up Wednesday - very impressive !

Edited by darwin