Why become a member? ×

SOLD Ampeg SVT 4x10 HLF

Raslee

I've got a Ampeg SVT 4x10 HLF , with wheels and handle bar. Superb sound, 1 speaker replaced for OEM recommended speaker (before i had it) have used it for 18 months without a hitch. Sounds phat as. Torlex quite ripped but through use not abuse hence the cheap price - get some SVT in your life.....probably one of the best 4x10's money can buy in my opinion.

Collect from Plymouth, Devon, or arrange your own courier (quite heavy though) (£40 ish)

Specs taken from Ampeg [url="http://www.ampeg.com/products/classic/svt410hlf/index.html"]HERE[/url]

Pics to follow....pics now [url="https://picasaweb.google.com/Mr.LeeStone/USAAmpegSVT4x10HLF"]HERE[/url] sorry done on iphone 3...not great!

Note this is 500W at 4ohm and not 250W as seen on the rear sticker...awell documented Ampeg error on a batch (mentioned on Talkbass)...SVT's 4x10 HLF's are 500W @ 4ohms and 1000W program (whatever that means??)...anyhow bloody good cab & damn loud!!! :)

Selling due to sadly not getting used much these days.

Edited by Rasta

Send us some piccies, I'm in the south west and looking for one of these.

Cheers
Jem

[quote name='Rasta' post='1292794' date='Jul 4 2011, 10:00 PM']Reckon a courier would be £30-40 ish ? still cheap at that :)[/quote]

[quote name='Monckyman' post='1294774' date='Jul 6 2011, 02:25 PM']Ta for the pics.
I`m having a good hard think about replacing an SVT410+SVT15 with this.
MM[/quote]
Yeah they cover all bags really the SVT 4x10 HLF, i used to use a 15" and 4x10 and then went to two SVT 4x10 HLFs, the sound was monstrous with the Eden head that i had at the time that did 2ohms-also i found the wheels and bar really useful for lugging the cab around compared to having to carry my previous cabs. Anyhow i found 1 was more than adequate and sold the newer of the two HLF's as this one seemed the warmer of the two...perhaps because its been used. They also pair awesome with the Orange Terror bass head. Proper sounds!!! :)

Edited by Rasta