Why become a member? ×

WITHDRAWN Rickenbacker 4003 Blueburst

ingenius

I guess its time to move this baby on as I really only use my Jazz bass and I have another bass coming. Also its sits in its case more as a trophy or collectable which is wrong.....IT NEEDS TO BE PLAYED
It is in immaculate condition and in stunning Blueburst colour of the year 2005 which is now unavailable (manufactured in early2006). Fitted with a Hipshot bridge worth £140 and an amplitube treble pick up surround worth £30 and straplocks / strap. Its professionally set up and comes with the original case with case candy and a stereo lead. Plays beautifully and has the pull / push vintage tone control for that original ricky sound. I have the original bridge and pickup cover so it can be returned to factory fresh but the hipshot bridge is excellent allowing for individual string adjustment.
The price is Withdrawn
NO OFFERS
NO TRADES!!!!!
UK ONLY
NO PAYPAL ( Bank transfer or cash on collection )
price doesnt include shipping as i would prefer personal pick up or meet ( diesel / mileage cost to be confirmed) for this valuable instrument.
For any further info please PM
Kind regards
Keith M
[attachment=83801:P1010249.JPG]

Edited by ingenius

[quote name='ingenius' post='1288582' date='Jul 1 2011, 08:36 AM']I guess its time to move this baby on as I really only use my Jazz bass and I have another bass coming. Also its sits in its case more as a trophy or collectable which is wrong.....IT NEEDS TO BE PLAYED
It is in immaculate condition and in stunning Blueburst colour of the year 2005 which is now unavailable (manufactured in early2006). Fitted with a Hipshot bridge worth £140 and an amplitube treble pick up surround worth £30 and straplocks / strap. Its professionally set up and comes with the original case with case candy and a stereo lead. Plays beautifully and has the pull / push vintage tone control for that original ricky sound. I have the original bridge and pickup cover so it can be returned to factory fresh but the hipshot bridge is excellent allowing for individual string adjustment.
The price is £1200 Firm
NO OFFERS
NO TRADES!!!!!
UK ONLY
NO PAYPAL ( Bank transfer or cash on collection )
price doesnt include shipping as i would prefer personal pick up or meet ( diesel / mileage cost to be confirmed) for this valuable instrument.
For any further info please PM
Kind regards
Keith M
[attachment=83801:P1010249.JPG][/quote] lots of bases for sale bump