Why become a member? ×

more of a clearout, first up a Pbass body, has been stripped, lightweight (suggests alder but cant be sure it is definately solid wood though NOT ply) comes with w/b/w scratchplate, bridge and stagg neckplate (i have no idea of manufacturer the stagg neckplate was on it when i got it) £50 posted

[attachment=83781:DSCF8616.JPG] [attachment=83783:DSCF8618.JPG] [attachment=83782:DSCF8617.JPG]

next up a warwick thumb style body, i bought this off ebay with the intention of buying a cheap rockbass and use the neck and parts etc but to be honest ive lost interest. its made from zebra wood and looks to be a half decent job and a good starting point, the pup and bridge routes are done but i cant guarantee theyr accurate as ive had nowt to try in there! £40 posted

[attachment=83784:DSCF8619.JPG] [attachment=83785:DSCF8620.JPG]

last up a cheapo neck, Pbass profile, maple with rosewood board, came off the HK jazz i bought for the body, its a very basic neck but totally useable, comes with tuners but no but (it cracked when i took strings off!!) [s]£20 posted[/s] SOLD pending

[attachment=83786:DSCF8621.JPG] [attachment=83787:DSCF8622.JPG]

Edited by mojobass

• 4 weeks later...