Why become a member? ×

- SOLD - Warwick streamer stage II 1991

Maze

[color=#ff0000][i]- I'm so sorry, due to university and some family problems, I haven't been able to follow the forum -[/i][/color]

Hi all,

Because of some back and shoulder problems I'm selling my Warwick Streamer Stage II from 1991 which is, unlike me, in perfect condition.
The bass has a thin and fast wenge neck, and as you can see, it has normal dots inlays instead of the Yin Yang, it's a custom order of the first owner.
The standard brass frets were replaced by nickel frets, I don't know which owner did it, but he made a good job.

I've recently switched the Emg pickups with the original Mec act/pass electronics and pu.

[attachment=83703:Streamer_1.jpg][attachment=83967:streamer_2.jpg]
[attachment=83704:Streamer3b.jpg]

It comes with hard case and Dr Lo Rider 45-125.

I would sell at 1500 EURO + shipping (with Mailboxes or UPS).

Any questions, I'll do my best to answer as quickly as possible.

Thanks for looking,

Nic

Edited by Maze

Hello Mr Zea, if I could choose, I'd say '80/90 stingrays or a nice 4 strings warwick.
In any case, I don't have a particular and steady preference for basses, so I'll consider any proposal, even with cash in your way.

Hi, I see on the pictures that your Warwick Streamer II is fitted with a brass "just a nut 1". Most JAN1s that I've come across have developed a rattle after a while and needed replacing. Since yours is 20 years old I'm wondering if it is still rattle free?

Edited by darkandrew

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...